Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Previously Boxed Boys

I do so wish I had been blogging all my boys lives but since I entered the blog scene a little late for that I will occasionally have to play catch up. My previous post about all the fun we had with our big box reminded me of some pictures we took of the boys playing with a slightly smaller box back when they themselves were also slightly smaller in June of 2006.

These photos are sepia toned because I edited them for a page I was going to do in the boys scrapbook. The page is as of yet still incomplete but at least I can now share these pics with you via the web. I'm not sure if either of the boys is actually enjoying this predicament I placed them in for this cute photo opp but oh well.

Nathan did however enjoy crawling into to the box all on his own.

And Benjamin was right behind him. He was so proud of his little 7 month old self to be able to crawl into the box just like his big brother.

And Nathan enjoyed hiding away from Benjamin for a moment.

Benjamin just looks so pleased to be sitting where Nathan was just moments before.

Well, I think I am now officially caught up on all the boys boxed action thus far. I'm sure we have many more adventures awaiting us in boxes and out.

1 comment:

The Jungs said...

Amanda! Your boys are so precious. They are getting so big! We miss you all at South Side so much. Have a blessed day!

Caanon

It Is Written...

Site Meter