Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Little Artists

My little artists have been at it again. This first masterpiece was created by Benjamin. I don't know exactly what it is but I do know he worked long and hard on it.
Here's another of his pieces.The circle eyes were made with a magnet that came with the DoodlePro set.
Here is my littlest artist in action. So sorry I never could understand what the he was saying there at the end. I can usually figure him out but not this time.
Nathan was helping me wrap presents one day before Christmas. I gave him this scrap of wrapping paper to draw on to keep him busy while I finished wrapping the present I was working on at the time. He drew Rudolph - not sure why he has five legs but that's okay, creative liberty I guess.
Here's a cute shot of my little artists working on their masterpieces at the same time.
Nathan came up with this guy...
and Benjamin did these.
Nathan was studying about creation in his Cubbie book (on November 19th) and was instructed to draw illustrations for the six days of creation.
He did a great job. On the first day - light, second day - water and sky (cloud), third day - plants, fourth day - sun and moon and stars, fifth day - fish and birds, and on the sixth day - people.
The boys received "The Land Before Time" movie for Christmas and have viewed it many, many times since then. Nathan likes to draw "Sharp Tooth" (which is what they call the T-Rex) every chance he gets.
He looks pretty mean to me.
Here the boys are enjoying coloring together in the big Diego coloring book that Benjamin received for his birthday.
To close our art show for today I'll leave with a couple of spiders by Benjamin.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter