Last Tuesday at Grandma and Poppo's house (when the boys wore their St. Patty Day shirts) David was giving them Daddy back rides around the house. He had already given Benjamin a ride around with Nathan chasing them before I started filming. As Nathan was riding around he says "I'm worn out!" We all got a kick out of that!
A couple of days later I had a similar experience while shopping at the big Walmart. The boys were in one of those carts that has the extra seating area in front of a regular shopping cart. Brilliant idea except for the fact that it is impossible to steer - oh well. Anyway we had been shopping and adding things to the cart for quite some time and Nathan looks up at me as I'm struggling to wrestle/steer the cart around a corner and says "I'm tired." I know he meant that he was tired of riding in the little cart attachment but it just sounded funny. A lady walking by overheard him and laughed at the irony with me.







No comments:
Post a Comment