


They even talked Poppo (my dad) into getting on the laptop at our house one day for some gaming adventures. That's one of the things they always get to do with him at his house.
The boys always enjoy playing with the bubbles at bath time so after I finished up the dishes one day I asked them if they wanted to play with some bubbles on their table. The answer was of course an enthusiastic "Yes!" I just scooped up the bubbles left in the sink after the water drained and piled them up on their table. You would have thought I handed them a pile of diamonds by the reaction I got. They got bubbles everywhere! Yes, that's bubbles in Benjamin's hair.
This past Monday my favorite set of brothers discovered that they can hold hands. They were so sweet. It was like this big revelation for them that they can lead each other around by holding onto each others hands. They walked around the house that way for quite a while.
All of these photos cause me to praise God over and over again that my children get to grow up hand in hand with their best friend. What a blessing! Though I've always been a big proponent of only childhood based on my own experience, I'm becoming more and more of a proponent of siblings now that I get to live with some.
"Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor. For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up." Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Okay, okay - I now realize there are still lots of words in this entry but what can I say, I gotta be me!
On a side note, if you'd like to see some more pictures of my adorable youngest check out the link to Morrow Photography and click on Ben's name. Nathan was staying with my parents when our LIFE group met at Redbud Park and Mr. Steve just happened to have his camera with him. I'm glad he did! We're going to set up a time soon for the whole family to have a Morrow photo shoot.







1 comment:
When checking my Site Meter report, I found your blog listed under referrals. I've enjoyed reading through your entries. The boys are so big, has it really been that long since my Abilene days! Good to see you in the blogging world!
Post a Comment