Monday, June 4, 2007

Yeah, Mommy!

The other day I was feeding the boys lunch and Nathan was not wanting to eat whatever I had given him so I was encouraging with a little positive feedback. I told him that if he ate a bite of his lunch then I would say "Yeah, Nathan!" This had worked in the past and was helping him along this day as well except when he came upon this thought - he said, "You take a bite and I'll say 'Yeah, Mommy!'" As cute as that was in and of itself, my parents just happened to be eating lunch with us that day and I thought my dad was going to fall out of his chair he was laughing so hard. I have to admit, it was pretty funny. The hard part was trying to keep a straight face and continue to encourage Nathan in his dining experience.

Here are some pics we snapped at dinner tonight. We were attempting to have them both smile and look at the camera at the same time. So much for that idea. This first picture is the closest we got. At least they're both smiling. (As you can see we did get those haircuts we'd been needing.)

You might think it wouldn't be possible for them to have a tickle fight while strapped into their booster seats. Well, you'd be wrong.


And last but not least here they are practicing for their first ride on the Texas Giant. Actually this is just some cute stretching.

Notice they're both wearing their lizard shirts. We'd been talking about lizards all day since they had those shirts on so for a special treat we went to Petsmart tonight when Dad got home from work. They had a blast looking at all the different critters - especially the lizards.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter