Sunday, May 27, 2007

Crazy Hair

Looks like it's about time for haircuts again at our house. But before we snip off those golden locks we snapped this shot on our bathroom counter. We call this "crazy hair" at our house. I'm not a big fan of spikey hair dos so we always comb it nicely over before leaving the house. It's kind of fun to play a little first though.

I was reminded of another crazy hair picture that was taken right before Benjamin's first haircut back in January.
I was also reminded of one of my very most favorite brother pics ever taken in May 06. My mom had bought Nathan and Benjamin their first matching outfits back at the end of summer 2005 when we knew we were expecting a Benjamin. And now Benjamin is wearing Nathan's outfit from the May 06 picture in the top picture taken last week. Soon no one in my house will be able to wear that cute little blue race car outfit but I'll always have my picture of them smiling together on the blanket.

and hugging.

Ah, brotherly love - there's nothing like it! Though I grew up an only child (and feel very blessed to have done so) I thank God every day for letting me see what a blessing a sibling can be through the eyes of my sons. They are already each other's best friends.

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Yeah! Another blogger! Welcome! I'll add you to my Mommy Blogs links when I remember to add them! : ) Cute pictures & cute boys! Can't believe how quickly time passes!

It Is Written...

Site Meter