Monday, January 19, 2009

Playing At Fort Imagination

This past Saturday we took advantage of the warmer weather and took the boys to play at Fort Imagination before lunch. As usual, David and I mostly got action shots - go figure.

Here they are playing music,... riding on the bouncy horses,...running,... climbing,...
and crawling.
I sure do love my little explorers.
Nathan gave me a very cheesy grin here because...
he really just wanted to make his Sharp Tooth face. (Sharp Tooth is what they call T-Rexes in The Land Before Time movies.)
I am most grateful to live in a place where the weather doesn't stay too cold for too long. Even in January we can usually expect a few days in the 70s. I can't imagine living somewhere that it just stays really cold constantly for months and months. I think I'd get a serious case of cabin fever!

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter