Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Fountain Of Fun

One day as we were meandering through HEB the boys spotted all the bubble making paraphernalia. There was a ton of stuff on an endcap - wands you swing around, bubble mowers, several different shapes of straws and pipes you blow through and then there was the thing that caught their attention the most, a bubble fountain. I told them that we didn't need to get it on that particular trip but we took note of the price and I told them that if they wanted to buy it with money from their piggy banks we could do that on our next trip - so we did.

We brought it home and set it up and let the fun begin. It worked really well and put out a ton of bubbles. I took pics - of course.
I also took a video.
We moved the fountain around a couple of different places to see where to bubbles would blow. There was a light breeze from the south on this particular day so if we put it at the curve in the driveway the bubbles blew behind the house but up between Dad's pick-up and the front door they swirled around and went out in front of the house.
So if you're looking for a way to show your kids wind flown patterns or just want to have fun with a ton of bubbles (bubbles you don't have to blow for them or let them get all sticky with the bubble solution doing it themselves) then I would recommend spending the $10 and buy a bubble fountain - or better yet let your kids spend their money on it.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter