Once again the bunny takes some pretty rough treatment but still seems to be fairing okay though I did find a couple of tufts of blue fur on the couch after this year's photo shoot. (He's already been stored away for next year's pics.)
The boys didn't want to sit in the chair together this year so Nathan stood next to the chair and the bunny sat next to Benjamin. It works.

Ah, brotherly love.
I like this solo shot of Nathan.
I tried to get a pic of Benjamin by himself too but it didn't go quite as well since he was not the least bit interested in being photographed alone and slid out of the chair as I was snapping the pic.
I took a couple of pics of them at their little table.
Finally, I wrapped up the shoot with them and the bunny on the couch.


They were very glad when I told them I was done with the posed pics and they could "play" -which they of course translated into "wrestle with each other and the bunny."


I like this solo shot of Nathan.
I tried to get a pic of Benjamin by himself too but it didn't go quite as well since he was not the least bit interested in being photographed alone and slid out of the chair as I was snapping the pic.
I took a couple of pics of them at their little table.
Finally, I wrapped up the shoot with them and the bunny on the couch.

They were very glad when I told them I was done with the posed pics and they could "play" -which they of course translated into "wrestle with each other and the bunny."

Happy Easter!








No comments:
Post a Comment