Well here is this year's installment of the big blue bunny picture. I don't know how many more photo shoots the bunny will last. He takes some pretty rough treatment.
We began our photo shoot for this year in the rocking chair. It was a bit crowded and you can't really recognize the large mass of blue fluff as a bunny.
Somehow in an effort to get more of the boys themselves in the pic the bunny got moved to behind Nathan which amused him.
This is our best 'boys and bunny in the chair' pic this year. Both boys have sweet smiles though the bunny doesn't seem to be fairing too well squished down behind Nathan.
Next we moved over to the couch where the boys continued to enjoy themselves - obviously. I'm not sure what was so funny but I love the big laughing smile on Nathan's face and Benjamin's big grin.
More cute smiles.
Nathan then decided to fall over and lay down on the couch.
Benjamin then decided to fall over too, of course, and landed on top of Nathan's chest.
I absolutely love this sweet dramatic adorable close up of my two sons stacked together.
Here's our serious faces...
which never last too long. We often go quickly from serious to silly - and I'm always glad to see the smiles and hear the laughter return.
Here's our serious faces...
which never last too long. We often go quickly from serious to silly - and I'm always glad to see the smiles and hear the laughter return.







No comments:
Post a Comment