We don't have a fun bouncy horse at our house like you saw at Grammy and Grandpop's house in my last post. It's okay though. The brothers can just use each other. Here we have Nathan playing horse for Benjamin.
And here's our attempt at vice versa. Nathan was too excited about the videoing to actually try to ride Benjamin for very long. Plus his legs are so long that he walks off too easily. I have a feeling it won't be too long before Benjamin makes a perfect horse for Nathan. He's getting closer in size every day.
Nathan wanted to be the horse a couple more times.
I've said it before and I'll probably say it again, but I am so extremely grateful that my boys get to grow up with an in-house best friend. It's so awesome to watch their relationship growing as they are now able to communicate with each other.







No comments:
Post a Comment