I had other obligations Friday night (Good Friday) but David and the boys went back over to see his parents and Kathryn and Daniel. Daniel and Benjamin enjoyed pushing the trucks and other toys down the slide.

Grammy is holding on to Benjamin as he slides down. Nathan has made his way up to the platform at the top of the slide at this point (with help of course) and is enjoying turning the steering wheel.
Nathan is getting braver all the time is not afraid to slide down by himself any more. Yeah Nathan!
Daniel and Benjamin (and Daisy) are playing under the platform for the slide.
Nathan looks like he's ready to hit something - in a good way.
"How do you hold this thing, Dad?"
Benjamin loves to throw balls. He's got a pretty good arm for a two year old.He likes spinning -I get dizzy just watching. You can hear him spelling dog and BOZ (the big green bear). Spelling is one of his new favorite past times.
Kathryn pulled the boys around in the wagon for a while as David and Daniel played catch.
Looks like Daisy got to join in the wagon riding fun - I'm sure if she was actually convinced she was having fun or not.




I like the way he's looking back at Daniel in this pic.







No comments:
Post a Comment