Here we have Nathan and Benjamin enjoying a nice warm spring evening together in the swing in our back yard.
Benjamin was so glad to get the sidewalk chalk out once again. We'll need to invest in some more before too long. He's about used up all of ours.
Nathan likes to unfold the little couch and wrap up in it sometimes.
Here we have Benjamin chilling with his attachment item, a soft little blanket with a horse head in the middle. It's named Douglas (at least that's what the tag says and Benjamin likes the name). He received it as a Christmas present from my parents in 2006. I'd say that was a good investment!
Nathan was sitting on the back of our couch looking in the mirror making all sorts of cute funny faces when I snapped this shot.
Benjamin is 'oh so cool' in those shades.
This is a rather unconventional way to wear them, but then again I've never accused Benjamin of being conventional.
You gotta love a big cheesy grin now and then. He may have been growling, I'm not sure.
Benjamin had lined up a row of figurines on the edge of the table and knocking them off one by one. You can see one little man in mid-fall.
Nathan has such a funny expression on his face in this pic taken when they were playing in Benjamin's bed the other day.







No comments:
Post a Comment