The fun little playground equipment you see in the middle of our backyard was given to us by a family at church. Their kids had outgrown it but it is just perfect for ours boys stage in life. All their friends enjoyed it too.

Benjamin preferred to go out and pick up eggs and bring them back to his bucket instead of actually carrying the bucket with him. To each his own. As I've said before I've never accused Benjamin of being conventional.
Nathan shows off a little camera which was one of the surprises I put inside our Easter eggs. (Each mom brought a dozen eggs per child hunting.)
Looks like the brothers are checking out each other's stash.
Once again we have Benjamin being a bit unconventional - this time in the way the he carries around his bucket.
After the hunt, the kids enjoyed playing in the back yard for a while. Here we have Kaiden and Benjamin checking out the view from the new playground.
And here we have Nathan and Benjamin talking to Jack inside the playground.
Nathan enjoys this slide - it's just the right size for him.
I'm not sure if Benjamin is trying to help Nathan as he gets off the slide or tackle him. Sometimes there's a fine line there.
Looks like Nathan is using his outside voice.







No comments:
Post a Comment