Our friend Josh came over to play the other day and I snapped this great shot of the boys all trying to sit together on the same side of the little table. Nathan and Benjamin kept taking turns falling off the ends because the table isn't actually big enough for all three boys but they made it work so they could all look at our Thomas The Tank Engine Look and Find book.

Josh gave the boys this really neat western town. His mom said that he didn't play with it by himself at home and so he brought it to our house. All three boys played with it together but for some reason I didn't get any pics of that. Here's Nathan next to it and

Benjamin.

Nathan is holding up one of the "bad guys" (because he's wearing a black hat - everything is very cut and dried with the boys).

I don't think the boys have ever watched a real shoot-em-up western but they enjoy the town and the good and bad guys and their horses nonetheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment