After breakfast the boys entertained themselves (and me) by walking around quite clumsily in my shoes. It doesn't help matters any that Benjamin doesn't even have them on the right feet.
Nathan has had more practice and is a little steadier on his feet than Benjamin but it is still quite a challenge for him.
To make matters even worse for Benjamin he added dark shades to his ensemble.
He got his whole outfit together for a little while though.
Nathan tried on the shades as well and as cute as this picture is...
I think the shot of his bright blue eyes peeking out over the top of them is even cuter.
Benjamin abandoned his shoes and shades and crawled in the clubhouse so I snapped this great shot of him as he was heading in. Is that a sweet smile or what?
Benjamin picked up this heavy weight cardboard tube and peered through.
I still had my camera in my hand so I stuck it in the other end of the tube and got this unique pic of Benjamin's right eye. Pretty cool, huh?
Later in the day Dad assisted in puzzle assembly. In this pic he is helping Nathan assemble a small wooden puzzle with a picture of a lighthouse on it. I picked it up at a craft show a long time ago. It is meant to be a decorative piece and it once set on a shelf in our office, These days though it's so much more fun to let the boys play with it (plus as an added bonus it doesn't gather near as much dust - yeah!).
Both Nathan and Benjamin quickly mastered putting it together.
While Dad and Nathan were working on their puzzle, Benjamin was having fun with the puzzle and colorform pieces based on the Very Hungry Caterpillar book.
However, he soon decided that climbing on Dad would be more fun. Anybody know a good chiropracter? Just kidding. No parents were harmed in the making of this video.Dad was even smiling with his wiggly youngest on his back. I love how Nathan never loses his focus on the puzzle despite his helper becoming a jungle gym.







1 comment:
Love the tube picture!!
Post a Comment