David and the boys have had a 'Guys Movie Night' a few times when I've been out of the house in the evenings. Well, last night David was out-of-town til about 9:30 so I decided it would be fun to do a little somthing different with the boys and have a mom's movie night. The most fun part for the boys is getting to eat a meal at their little table and watch TV while eating. We watched part of "Over The Hedge," ate pizza and apple slices, and finished up with a few animal cookies. It was really fun.
Notice the boys new plates I bought for them at Target. They were very inexpensive and very cute. The boys liked making the frog and monkey have funny apple ring eyes. (FYI- For any of you moms-of-girls who might be reading this, they had a really cute little lady bug plate too but it was much to femine to come to my house.)

My favorite character in the movie is a squirrel named Hammy. It looks like I've got a couple of hams of my own don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment