I like these pics David snapped of the boys reading their night-night books with me. On this particular evening we read the Dr. Suess book "Green Eggs and Ham" and

a book that Benjamin received from our pediatrician at his last check-up titled "Read To Your Bunny." These shots really show off how long the boys hair had gotten. They were both pretty fluffy headed with their long golden locks.

Here are the pics I snapped showing off the new haircuts they received Monday. I like the haircuts okay. They look really nice and all it's just that they both look so much older with their hair cut so short. Oh well. As David often reminds me, they are growing up into little boys so I guess that's the way they should look.

Benjamin especially looked way too old for my liking but I'm getting used to it. The black turtle necks and jeans didn't help them look any younger but they sure were cute -my little men!

This is just a bonus shot I snapped of Nathan playing with his Bob the Builder gear. Can we build it? Yes we can!
No comments:
Post a Comment