I like to post things on the date which they occurred even if I'm actually posting it many months after the fact, a luxury which I am allowed. However, due to this idiosyncrasy of mine you won't know that I've posted something new in the distant past unless I mention it to you. This top entry is just my way of mentioning it to you. Once I am finally caught up someday I will delete this entry.
MY MOST RECENT POSTS:
December 30, 2008 - Great Grandmom's 93rd Birthday
April 30, 2009 - Great Mom's Walk
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It Is Written...
Links I Like
- Abilene MOPS
- Air 1 Christian Radio
- Bible Gateway
- Big Country Homepage
- Dr. Newbury's Site
- Faithbuilders
- Howard Payne University
- Morrow Photography
- Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers
- Redeeming The Time
- South Side Baptist Church
- The Grace Museum
- The National Center For Children's Illustrated Literature
- The Paramount Theatre
- The Weather Channel
- Walgreens Photo







No comments:
Post a Comment