This past Sunday my grandmother celebrated her 93rd birthday so we had a little party for her the day before at our house. My parents picked her up and brought her over a little before 11 a.m.
She enjoyed reading and playing with the boys.


Benjamin is always up for some present unwrapping and enjoyed helping his great grandmom open up her gifts.




We gave her a calendar with photos of the boys on each month.
As usual Nathan wanted to play in the wrapping paper and bows.


Silly boy - cute but silly.

We ordered PaPa John's pizzas for lunch and I have no pics of that because I was obviously disracted by the deloiciousness that is PaPa John's. After pizza we had chocolate cake and ice cream proving that you're never too old for chocolate cake and ice cream - a fact which I am very glad of.

Here's Nathan looking forward to some ice cream.

My grandmother is the most amazing 93 year old I know. I am so glad that she is a part of our lives and that she has had the opportunity to see my sons grow from babies into little boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment