My mom and Dad and Jane had prepared a smorgasbord of yummy food. Grammy and I brought some menu items too. Decisions, decisions - it was definitely one of those try-a-little-of-everything type of situations!

Here are my cuties at the kid's table - which I sat at as well. Some people just never grow up!
When I first tried to get pics of the boys, Benjamin made his Popeye face...
and Nathan made his mean face.
They did decide to smile nice for me a little later.
Notice the fall themed window clings behind Nathan. He and Benjamin had so much fun helping Grandma decorate for fall by placing and replacing those in the windows over and over again.
Here's my grandmother with her great grandsons behind her.
David snapped this pic of most of the fam sitting down...
and I got everyone in this shot.
After lunch David worked on putting a new CD drive in my dad's computer.
The rest of the family relaxed and enjoyed the antics of my sons in the living room.
Here's Nathan in his bean bag chair in Poppo's chair controlling the remote.
The boys got out the Legos and built with them for a while.
We snapped this nice group shot before Grammy and Grandpop left to go home. I absolutely love shots like this. I hope I can impress on my boys just how blessed they are to be so loved and treasured by the three generations before them.
My grandmother turns 93 next month! I pray that I am doing as well as she is at that age.
Here the boys are piled in Poppo's lap after getting their jammies on.







No comments:
Post a Comment