Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving At Uncle Brad and Aunt Kristin's

On the Saturday after Thanksgiving we made a trip to Uncle Brad and Aunt Kristin's house - about three hours away - to have Thanksgiving with them. To keep the boys entertained on our journey we put in a few movies like we usually do but we also let them play games on David's iPhone (Nathan) and my Blackberry Curve (Benjamin). As I've said before I'm am always amazed at how much kids these days understand technology.
David and Daniel played on the Wii while Uncle Brad and Grandpop looked on.
Kathryn read to the boys for a while, which they always love. (You can see Wii Golf on the TV.) I sure wish she had a really big plush horse - oh wait, she does!
Grammy got in some reading time as well.
We snapped this fabulous family shot before Grammy and Grandpop left to drive home mid-afternoon. (Yes, I'm a little jealous that they already have their tree up!)
We dressed the boys for bed before driving home since they'd be snoozing good before we arrived back at our house. Here they are playing in Kathryn's room before we headed out.
Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving as well!

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter