Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beautiful Brownwood - Downtown

After we finished at the park we drove around and cooled off for a little while. I drove by Howard Payne University (our alma mater) and through downtown Brownwood. We happened upon this nice little park area downtown and stopped to explore it for a few minutes.
I like Benjamin's running shadow in this pic...
and Nathan in the center of the star in this one.
We wandered over to get a closer look at this neat fountain.
I grabbed the tripod out of the back of the van (we carry it with us everywhere we go because you never know when the perfect photo opp is going to present itself - like on this particular day in downtown Brownwood of all places).
I love this family pic! I like how the expressions they're making really show off how much David and Benjamin look alike. It's amazing.
The boys really liked the fountain.
I love the tiptoeing.
David stood them up on the edge of the fountain so they could get a better look and so he could get some cute pics of them up there.
Dad helped them sit next to each other on the edge too.
Benjamin is cooling off his face with some of the water.I like these pics David snapped of them looking at the water.
Before we left we noticed that some of the rocks had fossils of snails and other critters in them.
You just never know what fun you'll find in good ol' Brownwood.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter