Here's some of the new clothes the boys received for Christmas. This first set of coordinating
hoodies came from one of my first cousins at my mom's family Christmas.
Sweet hug.

These matching Old Navy sweatsuits came from another cousin and family.

My
grandmom gave the boys these matching sweaters though my mom and dad were the one to pick them out. I love them!

I snapped this pic because they just looked so cute laying there snoozing together in their matching sweaters.

Each of the boys got four new pairs of pajamas for Christmas. I'm still missing a picture of one set but I'll go ahead and share what I have so far. I love this matching set. Benjamin's came from my
parents and Nathan's came from David's parents and it wasn't even planned.

I
obviously upset my youngest by
suggesting that they stand up next to each other to get a good picture to show off the pajamas.

I love the warm fuzzy blanket material that these coordinating sets are made out of. When I hug the boys when they are wearing them it's just like hugging a super comfy albeit wiggly blanket.

One more set.
I'll try to get a picture of the last set after I do laundry and they're clean again : )
No comments:
Post a Comment