Here are some shots from our 2006 parade watching experience.Benjamin wasn't even a year old yet and so we didn't let him roam free inside Poppo's truck but he sure did watch his big brother....
who was having a blast in there.

Here's Dad watching the parade with his ten month old and...

his one year old.

Benjamin is just laid back chilling with Mom.
Here we are at Nathan's first WTFR parade back in 2005. (Benjamin is there too just not out in the open yet!) It's hard to remember my four year old being this little and without a brother to play with. We're sitting in the back of David's pick-up because my Dad hadn't bought his yet.

Back in 2004 Nathan was only ten days old on WTFR parade day so we didn't venture out. Amazing I know. We've certainly made up for it every year since and, as I said before, we look forward to many many more! Maybe some day they'll play in the Cooper High band and follow in my footsteps and march in the parade - though I marched with a much smaller band.
What a cutie!!







No comments:
Post a Comment