Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Tiny Talk Tuesday
David was roughhousing with the boys the other night which is something I've had to delegate solely to him. (I can't play rough with them anymore because I get hurt!) I'm glad they've got a good daddy that loves to get his work out in by wrestling around with them. Anyway, David grabbed Nathan and said he was going to eat him. Nathan said "No, don't eat me! I taste bad! I'm covered in germs!" David cracked up laughing and Nathan ran free so the line worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It Is Written...
Links I Like
- Abilene MOPS
- Air 1 Christian Radio
- Bible Gateway
- Big Country Homepage
- Dr. Newbury's Site
- Faithbuilders
- Howard Payne University
- Morrow Photography
- Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers
- Redeeming The Time
- South Side Baptist Church
- The Grace Museum
- The National Center For Children's Illustrated Literature
- The Paramount Theatre
- The Weather Channel
- Walgreens Photo







No comments:
Post a Comment