Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our Last One Piece Outfit

Benjamin has finally outgrown our last one piece shorts outfit and I had to memorialize it with a blog entry. David was glad to hear that I would not be dressing him in this anymore since it does look a little too toddler-ish for our big bustling boy. I have to admit that I agree.
In this pic you can just see the mischief oozing out of him!
Yes, he does know how cute he is. Can you tell?

This final one piece was actually just one of two outfits we had like this. The other one was much smaller and was outgrown long ago. Here a shot of both boys wearing the outfits at the zoo in the fall of 2006.
Here Nathan is wearing the outfit that Benjamin just outgrew. Yes, it was a little bit big on him but I was afraid that if I didn't put them in the outfits at that time Benjamin would outgrow his before they ever got to wear them together.
And here's a pic of Benjamin wearing the smaller outfit.
I guess it's the end of an era. However, as much as I liked all our cute little baby and toddler clothes, I really love to see my bigger boys in their polos looking just like Dad. Is it just me or do they get cuter everyday? So I'm a little biased - it's my blog so that's okay.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter