
(I think Benjamin would have taken this one home if he could have got a good grip on it or maybe he was just giving the goat a hug. He's quite a hugger these days. By the way, I have a firm 'no goats' rule at our house!)

cows,..
donkeys,...
a great big turtle named King Tut,...
rabbits in a cage,...
rabbits out of their cage,...
and even a few hamsters.
I had to laugh at this little goat who found a nice soft warm woolly mattress to lay on and the great big sheep who didn't mind being said mattress.
I also really liked this adorable baby donkey. He was so cute!

Speaking of cute - here's my Benjamin!
Of course it is very important to sanitize one's hands after such petting of the critters so we all got some hand sanitizer. I showed the boys how to wave their hands around in the air to dry them off and it was pretty cute when they did and therefore David videoed it.








No comments:
Post a Comment