
After we got all the chairs set up for the party I told Benjamin he could only get out one toy to play with while we waited for everyone to arrive. So he got out one of his favorites, a Fisher Price Imaginext boat set. I thought he just looked so cute sitting there playing...

so I snapped some pics of course. I don't think he was amused.

Nathan looks ready to party with his hat on.

This is one of my new favorite pics of Benjamin. He's got such a sweet smile here.

The boys amused themselves with the helium balloons for a while.

I blew up some regular balloons to play with as well.

Once my parents and grandmother arrived they got in on the balloon hitting fun with the boys.


David shot some footage of the balloon hitting fun. I love Nathan hugging his great-grandmother at the end of the video. Too sweet!As soon as everyone was present, Benjamin got to start opening presents. Yeah!

Nathan got a couple to open as well.






I love the excitement on his face in this pic.




Here's Benjamin in action opening up a gift.Nathan, as always, loved rolling around in the wrapping paper and covering up in it.
Silly boy - but he's awfully cute.Note: The next fifteen pics in this post were taken by a professional. Our friends Steve and NeNe came to the party and Steve just happened to have his camera with him. I love the quality on these - the lighting looks so warm.
Here Kathryn is helping Benjamin with his pizza.
Nathan is making his mean face as he devours his piece.
You gotta love all these cousins together at the kids table.
After the kids finished eating, they colored for a few minutes as they waited for all the adults to get done.
I really like this pic. They are working on a page out of Benjamin's new big Diego coloring book that he opened just a few minutes earlier.
Nathan's loving on NeNe.
Finally - it's cake time!
What a cute three-year-old!
This video of the Happy Birthday song was shot on our camera.Benjamin really enjoys his sweets - like mother like son.
What a face!
Okay now we're back to our camera, obviously, and I just love Benjamin's smile in this pic.
Yummy, yummy cake and ice cream - or in Nathan's case, ice cream only.
Later the birthday boy and his big bro set up all Benjamin's new animals on the able and played with them and Benjamin's new Diego figurine for a while. 
Here we have Nathan mastering his Dad's iphone. Crazy I know. I'm always amazed at how quickly he picks things up.
Here's all the kids around the phone. The next generation grasps technology so much quicker and better than me that it makes my head spin. I've had my blackberry since January and am just now learning how to do some of the things on it!
Yummy, yummy cake and ice cream - or in Nathan's case, ice cream only.
Later the birthday boy and his big bro set up all Benjamin's new animals on the able and played with them and Benjamin's new Diego figurine for a while. 
Here we have Nathan mastering his Dad's iphone. Crazy I know. I'm always amazed at how quickly he picks things up.
Here's all the kids around the phone. The next generation grasps technology so much quicker and better than me that it makes my head spin. I've had my blackberry since January and am just now learning how to do some of the things on it!

He was soon "shooting hoops" with Daniel.
As you will see, Daniel was actually shooting hoops but Benjamin was definitely giving it his best effort.






No comments:
Post a Comment