Friday, November 21, 2008

Snug As A Bug In A Rug

Occasionally Nathan and Benjamin will snuggle up together under a blanket - sometimes it turns into an undercover wrestling match. I know you're shocked.
Both boys enjoy playing games on my phone (Nathan even enjoys just making big numbers on the calculator). I never realized there was a "Gadget Guy" gene but David certainly did pass one along to his boys - especially his eldest. Here they are in our waterbed playing on my phone...
and here they are in Nathan's bed playing again. Looks like Benjamin thinks it should be his turn or maybe he thinks they should be wrestling - who knows.
You'll notice quite often that I have two very similar pics of the boys posted because there's only one of my sons looking at me in each pic. They take turns - it's a conspiracy.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter