Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Much Miscellaneous

Here are a few miscellaneous pics and videos taken over the past few months.

David snapped these first two pics while I was still carving on the pumpkins back on October 26th. The boys were interested in the carving to an extent but some of it did a get a bit too tedious to hold their attention and wrestling with each seemed like a much more fun and exciting way to pass the time.
Here's Benjamin on the same night just chilling on his couch on the big couch for a minute.
Benjamin felt that he needed to liven up the house during the pumpkin carving session. I'm not sure what Nathan was doing but I love the way he's not upset by Benjamin grabbing hold of his head every time he passes by him.

The boys enjoy building together with their blocks in our kitchen floor.
I like the zoo they've set up here to display Benjamin's new animals that he got for his birthday.
I snapped this cute pic of Benjamin at Grandma and Poppo's house.
I think he's got the nicest eyes - all my guys do!
Nathan is making a road block with his arms which means he gets to ask me a question the answer to which is the password to get by. He and Benjamin do this with each other quite often. The questions can be anything from "What color is your shirt?" to "What sound does a cow make?" If Nathan is the one being blocked he might even get a "How to you spell fox?" kind of question and of course he always knows.
While I was in my Tuesday morning Bible study at church one week, the boys learned about the letter "D" in the nursery and made these cute dog/donkey ears. (If you turn it over to looks like donkey ears.)
Here the boys are coloring in Benjamin's new big Diego coloring book again that he got for his birthday. These next few pics are older but just never got blogged so here they are now. I love the boys in their polo shirts.I like this pic of Nathan with some balloons that were left over from his birthday.
Here Benjamin is climbing up on top of the curved monkey bars at the playgroup across the street.
The boys always go and hide together someplace while I vacuum and this particular time when I needed to do a very thorough job (not just the high traffic areas) in the living and dining rooms they hid in their clubhouse turned upside down in the middle of everything I pulled out of the living room.
My living room looks much bigger without all the rockers/tables/toys in the way.
The boys sometimes turn their clubhouse on it's side and pretend they are prairie dogs sticking their heads out of their holes. Looks like Dad caught one!
Nathan likes to try on Dad's shoes and walk around.

My two very energetic boys proved one day that we don't have to go to the Jump Around to have fun in a bounce castle. I can't help but mention again that I cannot believe this box is still in one piece!

Last but not least I have this pic that Karen, one of the mentor moms from my MOPS group, snapped of David and I when we saw her at ArtWalk in October. She applauded us for having a date night and took our pic since she knew we seldom have a pic taken of just the two of us. How sweet was that!

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter