First, we went on one of my favorites and the boys, the carousel. (Truth be known I would still ride the big one at Six Flags as an adult even before I had kids.) Benjamin didn't really have a prefence about which carousel character he rode...
but Nathan had us walk around until he found just the right one - this fabulous dalmation.
David stayed on the outside this year to snap these great shots. Benjamin was very content to ride along next to his Poppo.
Nathan and I had fun too.
Next, our little foursome slid down the Super Slide. Benjamin is fearless (that scares his mother) and thought that going down the huge slide was great fun. He probably would have gone down alone if I'd let him. Nathan enjoyed sliding too especially since he got to sit in Dad's lap and Dad said it was cool. 
Benjamin liked the train okay I think but he was having a minor melt down for most of the ride. I think he really just got too hot and that made for a very grumpy Benjamin.
About half-way through the ride one of the bigger kids riding solo up front unbuckled his seatbelt and so the worker had to stop the ride and rebuckle him. David thought the ride was over so he and Nathan had already bailed out of the caboose. When they found out that the ride was still in progress they sat down in front of Benjamin and I to finish out our trip.
Nathan was very content to chug along next to Dad.
After the ride we went in one of the exhibit buildings and cooled off then got something to eat (which will be another post) and Benjamin was soon in a much better mood.







No comments:
Post a Comment