Here are a few random pics I have accumulated from this summer and just hadn't blogged yet. They're just too cute not to share.
We had some more fun with sidewalk chalks the other day. I like David's shadow in this pic.

This shot explains why Benjamin's shirt is always covered in chalk when we're finished.

I love the way the evenings are just the perfect temperature for being outside right now. The boys like it too.
This sweet shot of my favorite brothers was probably taken on a Sunday since the boys are wearing the kind of clothes I usually dress them in for church. Nathan just looks so grown up in his green slacks.
Nathan and Benjamin enjoy coloring together at their little table.
I wonder if this is how Michelangelo got his start.
Benjamin is so funny in the way that he likes to line up the Fisher Price Little People and other characters. He'll carry as many as he can at a time from their tub in the living room to his table...
or the piano bench and stand them all up facing the same direction. It really speaks well of his fine motors skills.
Both of the boys enjoy putting puzzles together. This Tigger puzzle I got at a garage sale a long time ago is one of their favorites.
Nathan has mastered it to the point that...
he can even do it without the tray - I'm so impressed!
David snapped this cute shot of Benjamin struggling to put the Thomas the Tank Engine mountain back up on the shelf.
Nathan received this Mr. Potato Head set called Spud Buds (they are smaller than the regular Mr. Potato Head and have fewer parts to make it easier for small hands to work with them) for his second birthday, He wasn't really interested in them at that time. Also Benjamin was still putting everything in his mouth right about then so we put it on the top shelf in their closet for later. One day we were watching Toy Story (the boys have Buzz and Woody on the night time pull-ups) and Nathan said he wanted a Mr. Potato Head. I got the set out of the closet and both boys have enjoyed playing with it ever since.
I like this simple shot of Benjamin enjoying the ride.
Well, here's looking at you kid. Nathan has recently mastered his wink. It still takes a lot of concentration but I think it is very cute.







No comments:
Post a Comment