Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Around Our House

This is just another random compilation of pics - this time all the pics were taken in our house (I like to pretend there is some method to my madness).

I don't know if it's the camera angle, the identical shirts, or just my perception but I think that the boys really look alot alike in these first two pics.
One morning the boys took a break while getting dressed to play with a couple of dad's caps. They just looked so cute wandering around shirtless with the caps on that I had to snap a pic.
Here's Benjamin in one of dad's caps a few days later. Now a couple of random pics I took of them while they were watching TV.
This is Benjamin showing off his muscles. You gotta love the tough guy face on the two year old.
Nathan was playing on the couch when...
Benjamin decided to join/body slam him and...
then Nathan ran off. This same scenario plays out quite often at our house.
And last but not least, I have a nice pic of the boys in their new matching Thomas pj's.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter