This past Sunday I was agonizing over whether or not I needed to start him back on his breathing treatments for a while or not. I was crying out in my heart to God for wisdom in this matter and as I walked into the kitchen I saw for the first time that there is a cross on the front of the bag.The bag was not purchased in a Christian bookstore. I don't think the cross was intentional in the design that's just the way it worked out but right at that moment God used that cross to remind me that He was right there with me. Because of what Christ did on the cross I can have communion with a holy God who cares about every detail of my life and my children's lives. We started the meds back up which turned out to be the exact right decision we needed to make at that time. God is so good and faithful to me. I give Him all praise and honor and glory!
"Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3







No comments:
Post a Comment