Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fun On Memorial Day - Part 1

We started our Memorial Day at Nelson Park feeding the ducks and geese and playing at the playground. Most of the usually friendly water fowl were not quite awake and ready to eat just yet. We threw food at them anyway.
I love these pics David snapped of the boys' backsides.

Nathan is smiling sweet at the top of the slide before he changed his mind about wanting to slide, turned around, and climbed back down.

And smiling inside this tunnel.
Benjamin can finally reach the bar to swing on it too - sort of.

Both boys climbed up this precarious looking curved ladder thing this time - even my baby who is soooo not a baby any more. I'm glad they like climbing and playing on the playground - I try not to cringe and hold my breath too much. Here's the still shots David got of our youngest climbing up...
and here's the video. I wasn't thinking about the camera angle when I walked up the kiddie slide in the background - oh well.

Here's Benjamin so proud of his accomplishment.
I'm proud too - really.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter