Friday, May 2, 2008

Playing at Grammy and Grandpop's

We had a nice evening playing out in Grammy and Grandpop's backyard last night.
I'm not sure what Benjamin is looking at but he sure looks cute whatever he's doing.
Nathan looks so big these days as he climbs up the ladder on the playground.
Here he is climbing up to the platform at the top of the shorter slide.
What a smile - he's so proud of himself!
And here's another great smile! We are so blessed by these two cuties!
Nathan got a rock in his shoe and was taking care of the problem when David snapped these pics. What I can't get over is how long his legs look in these pics. So that's where all the food he's been eating has been going. He has days where we just cannot fill him up. At dinner one night he ate three corn dogs, a cup of mixed fruit, and some pretzel goldfish. I thought he was never going to get full. Seriously I'm very glad he's a healthy growing boy with a healthy appetite but when he can put away more food than David now I begin to worry a little about how we'll keep him fed when he's a teen!
As always Benjamin loved feeding Daisy acorns and
walking in the rock garden (one of his new favorite past times).

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

It is amazing what a little boy can eat on some days!!!

It Is Written...

Site Meter