Last night was our AWANA's year-end celebration and award ceremony. This year, for the first time ever, AWANA Clubs International offered a program for 2 year olds called Puggles and I was privileged to be the leader of our church's group. Though Nathan turned three last September and age-wise could have enrolled in the Cubbies program, Cubbies have to be potty trained and Nathan was not quite there yet. So he was the oldest of our fifteen or so Puggles. We had a great time and all year long I kept thinking that I needed to get a picture of Nathan and I together in our Puggles shirts. Well we finally got the pic - on the last night.


Here I am handing the kids their Puggles Participation Certificates.


Benjamin of course wanted to be a Puggle too and wear a Puggle shirt each week. All year long I kept telling him that he would get to be a Puggle this next year and wear the shirt. I have a feeling though that when it comes time for him to wear the shirt all I'm going to hear is "I want to wear a Cubbie vest!" Such is the life of the second born.
No comments:
Post a Comment