I was reminded of a quote my mom has on a plaque in her house which says something to the effect of "Anyone can know how many seeds are in an apple but only God can know how many apples are in a seed." Tuesday, May 20, 2008
How Many Apples
The boys and I've talked before about the different parts of an apple but the other day Nathan wanted to touch and play with everything for a while. I took my plate of peelings and seeds and the core (which are all nice and neat after being cored and peeled by my Pampered Chef Apple Corer/Peeler/Slicer which I got at a garage sale for $5) and let him look closely at everything.
I was reminded of a quote my mom has on a plaque in her house which says something to the effect of "Anyone can know how many seeds are in an apple but only God can know how many apples are in a seed."
I was reminded of a quote my mom has on a plaque in her house which says something to the effect of "Anyone can know how many seeds are in an apple but only God can know how many apples are in a seed."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It Is Written...
Links I Like
- Abilene MOPS
- Air 1 Christian Radio
- Bible Gateway
- Big Country Homepage
- Dr. Newbury's Site
- Faithbuilders
- Howard Payne University
- Morrow Photography
- Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers
- Redeeming The Time
- South Side Baptist Church
- The Grace Museum
- The National Center For Children's Illustrated Literature
- The Paramount Theatre
- The Weather Channel
- Walgreens Photo








No comments:
Post a Comment