Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

This past Friday night I was telling the boys during their bath that we were going to get to spend alot of time together as a family over the next few days because it was a holiday weekend for Dad. In trying to get ideas for what we would do with them on Saturday and Monday I asked the boys what they would do if they could do anything in the world with Dad. Nathan thought for a moment then said "I'd hug him." Isn't that precious? I love the fact that the biggest plan he could muster at that point was hugging Daddy. Too sweet. After assuring them that they could have all the Daddy hugs they wanted we added a trip to the library and haircuts to the agenda for Satuday and a trip to feed the ducks and play at the park Monday.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter