Nathan and Benjamin love to run around the prairie dog village at Redbud Park. They'll run up ahead of us for a ways...
and then stop and wait for us to catch to get whatever stale bread I've got to throw to the prairie dogs.
I like this shot of my eldest strolling along ahead of the fam...
and then stop and wait for us to catch to get whatever stale bread I've got to throw to the prairie dogs.
I like this shot of my eldest strolling along ahead of the fam...
and this shot of his little brother coming along with Dad.
On our way back to the van, the boys wanted to sit at this little table for a minute. We have a collection of Pixar short films and one of the films is called "Gerry's Game." In it an elderly man goes to a park to play chess by himself and he gets up and walks around to the other side of the board each move. Anyway, the boys and I pretended we were playing a lively game of chess.
I'm so blessed to get to sit across from my two little sweethearts.
Their bright blue eyes sure do sparkle in the late day post-sunset glow - just like their Dad's.
I've always enjoyed coming to Redbud Park and I'm delighted to see me boys enjoying it too. 

This was the park that David and I came to a little over eleven years ago and prayed about whether or not we should move to Abilene. I'm so glad that the Lord had plans for us in Abilene, Texas that we never could have dreamed of. Who'd have thought that eleven years down the road we'd be chasing two little boys around this same park. Wow!
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:9







No comments:
Post a Comment