Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Tiny Talk Tuesday
Our friend Josh was at the house the other day and Benjamin was bugging both Josh and Nathan as they sat on the couch together. Josh's mom, Aylin, asked Benjamin if he was bugging everybody and he said "No just one...just my Nate." Well, at least he's honest. I've determined that it is the express goal of the little brother to bug the big brother and Benjamin is doing a bang up job of it. They're both very good at pushing each other's buttons and they can be really good at playing nice together sometimes too. All in all I'm really glad they have each other to bug and to love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It Is Written...
Links I Like
- Abilene MOPS
- Air 1 Christian Radio
- Bible Gateway
- Big Country Homepage
- Dr. Newbury's Site
- Faithbuilders
- Howard Payne University
- Morrow Photography
- Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers
- Redeeming The Time
- South Side Baptist Church
- The Grace Museum
- The National Center For Children's Illustrated Literature
- The Paramount Theatre
- The Weather Channel
- Walgreens Photo







No comments:
Post a Comment