Monday, July 7, 2008

Our New Little Tikes Table

This past Wednesday Nathan and David and I went to see an asthma/allergy specialist in Ft. Worth to consult with him regarding Nathan's issues. We had a wonderful visit and feel good about the treatments we are currently using.

Since we were heading east anyway we took full advantage of the opportunity to eat at the Braums in Weatherford. (Braum's is one of my very most favorite places to eat - ever!) We ate lunch there on the way down and had an ice cream treat there on the way home.

We also took advantage of the opportunity to shop at a ToysRUs since we no longer have one in Abilene. We decided that it would be nice to buy something for Benjamin since he wasn't with us. (He stayed with Grandma and Poppo instead of making a day trip to the Metroplex with us.) We picked out a nice new puzzle for Benjamin and we also found this great new table for the boys.

Unfortunately the boys have a very clumsy mother who somehow managed to trip over the old table and put her foot through one of the seats - oops - never mind the fact that the boys had moved the table when I wasn't looking!

I had looked in Abilene for a replacement table but the cheapest I could find was $70 at K-Mart. I really wanted to just snag another one at a garage sale (I think I paid $5 for our last one) but wasn't having any luck in that area. Anyway, ToysRUs had the little table at a reasonable price so we brought one home. I didn't plan for it to be patriotic colors and coordinate with our Fourth of July activities but it worked out well.

The boys are enjoying being able to eat in the living room once again. Here they are enjoying some corn dogs. Yummy!
I'll try to be careful and not demolish this one.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter