
Benjamin was fighting taking a nap and I fell asleep for my own personal afternoon nap while trying to get him to take his. After I fell semi-asleep, he got down and started playing with his toys. When I woke up a few minutes later this is where he had fallen asleep.
It was quite a challenge to get him out of the chair and onto the couch without waking him but I managed it.
I like this close-up of his sweet little sleeping face because if I squint and turn my head just the right way and put myself in the right frame of mind I can still pretend he looks like a baby. Okay okay, who am I kidding - their baby days are gone and I'm okay with that. Really.
Here is our usual napping spot. They look a bit more comfortable in the waterbed than where they fell asleep yesterday don't you think?
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28







No comments:
Post a Comment