Monday, October 15, 2007

"Cap"tivating Cuties

"Howdy Pardner" I love this photo of Nathan playing with Dad's cap. He just has such a sweet expression on his face. I melt.
And here's Benjamin being equally cute.
I'll include this one quick flashback to January of this year when Benjamin was having fun with Dad's cap. He just looks so little. Things sure change fast.
The other day we were at my parents house and Poppo snapped these great shots of all my guys sporting the same cap and shades. Here's the original, a.k.a. Dad,...
copy #1, a.k.a. Nathan,...
and copy #2, a.k.a. Benjamin.And yes he does know just how cute he is. I love all the dimples. I melt once again.
Before I had my boys I never coud have imagined how much I was going to love them. It makes me see my Heavenly Father in a whole new light. To think that the God of the universe calls me His child. It's absolutely unfathomable.

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! 1 John 3:1

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter