Here's a good shot of our whole clan.

Grandpop laughs as he tries to hold on to an undoubtedly squirmy Benjamin.
Uncle Brad snuggles his eldest nephew. (Nathan is a very tactile person - I can't imagine where he gets that - so you really can't help but snuggle when he's in your lap.)
I wonder what Dad and Benjamin are looking at.

Nathan was very intrigued with some of the older kids' (distant cousins) board game. He sat and watched what was going on for quite a while.

At one point Grandpop was talking on the mic and when he got done Nathan wanted to sing "Jesus Loves Me" for everyone. He did a great job. It was super sweet. He didn't seem the least bit intimidated singing to a room full of strangers. Who knows maybe we have a future worship pastor in the making.
We took a few Little People (Benjamin's favorite) and other toys for the boys to play with.
Our boys were not cooperating at all with our attempt at a cousins group shot. They were both in definite need of a nap. Soon after this I took them for a ride in the van to nap and I enjoyed a beautiful scenic drive from Stephenville to Glenrose. As far as I know that was my first trip to Glenrose but I would love to return there on vacation with the boys when they're a little older. It looked like a really neat town.







1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big Brad & Kristin's kids are now!!!! Glenrose is a great place to visit - you should take the kids to see the dinosaur tracks at the state park. Then when they're older there's the creation museum & The Promise.
Post a Comment