Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mohawk Madness

I decided to have a little fun with my sons' long locks before we went for our haircut the other day (October 6th). They were eating breakfast but still humored mom and showed off their make-shift Mohawks.Nathan gets very shaggy very quickly it seems.
Benjamin's had gotten pretty long this time too.
As I've stated before, I'm not a big fan of spiky dos so I was feeling much better once they'd had a little trim. They are such handsome boys (I'm very biased I know). I just think the shape of their little heads is so cute - especially with the neatly cut, gelled down blondness. Too sweet.
The boys both love going for haircuts because of the neat Thomas the Tank Engine wooden play set they have set up in the waiting area. Benjamin also likes the fact that they have Wiggles videos that are different from the ones we have and so he always gets to watch a new-to-him Wiggles show while getting his trim.
Nathan always asks to watch a Dora the Explorer video. We don't own any and he likes the little adventures she goes on with the map and everything. It keeps him still while the stylist trims away and that's what counts. This trip we also got free dinosaur coloring books. (They really should throw in the Thomas play set for free considering what I pay, but oh well.)

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter