After we had taken quite a few pics of the boys in the VT attire I took the costumes off to give them a little bit more maneuverability. When I bought them their matching black turtle necks, my sole purpose was for them to have a finished look to their costumes. It never dawned on me until I saw them together like this that the black t-neck, jeans, and sneakers makes an adorable (albeit grown-up looking) outfit in and of itself. So we took more pics, lots more pics. This may seem like a long post but believe me it was a struggle to pare the pics down to just twenty.
The first thing Nathan did with his new found maneuverability was climb up in this swing all by himself. I thought David did a great job capturing the process by which someone shorter than the swing can actually achieve sitting in it.




Guess who was soon by his side - his BFF Benjamin.


One of the volunteers helped us out by snapping family group shot for us. (Notice David is still not in matching shoes just yet but the doc says his foot is healing nicely.)

Who knew that a field full of pumpkins could be so much fun?

As I've shared before, Benjamin likes to have his hands full. Here he's got an assortment of pumpkin stems, twigs, and rocks, and is trying to add a small pumpkin to his stash.
The boys were intrigued by these multi-colored squash. I have to admit, they were pretty weird looking.

Benjamin decided to sit for a moment on one of the bigger pumpkins.

Here the boys are revisiting the dog/scarecrow. Nathan is checking out his paws.
Benjamin wants to know what he's got around his neck and side - it was doggie bones of course.
The boys had fun playing peek-a-boo behind the scarecrows and hay in this photo opp.
I liked the idea of standing them on the bale of hay in this photo opp so they were a little more contained and easier to photograph - well that was the idea anyway.


The boys picked out pumpkins to take home but were unable to carry them to the check out stand so we had to leave them behind.








No comments:
Post a Comment