Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Back in August my in-laws kept Nathan for five days while Benjamin stayed with my parents. One day Grammy (my mother-in-law) had some hand weights out and Nathan asked what they were. When she told him they were weights he asked "What are they waiting for?"

Nathan was delighted about something (sorry I don't remember all the details) and he said "I'm so very pleased and thank-youed."

We were shopping at Sam's and we needed some cereal so I picked up a three pack that had Fruit Loops, Cocoa Pebbles, and Apple Jacks in it. (I'll go ahead and admit that David and I like all those and yes I know they have very little if any nutritional value.) Anyway, Nathan looked at the box and though he has never had Cocoa Pebbles to my knowledge he said "The brown one is my favorite." I asked him if it was because he thought it was chocolate and he said yes. Like mother like son.

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

How funny! David calls my brown shirt my chocolate shirt!

It Is Written...

Site Meter