Monday, December 10, 2007

Accomplishments

Both boys are growing and changing and learning new things so fast I can hardly keep up.


Nathan can now write the letter "N" pretty well which means he can now write a third of his name. This is his Puggles coloring sheet from October 31st. (Puggles is part of the AWANA clubs geared toward two-year-olds and young three-year-olds.) He isn't really into actually coloring the pictures right now but at least he can help with the writing of his name. The "N's" are in his own handwriting.
Benjamin on the other hand loves to color. He'd color all day if I let him. The other day he was "helping" me blog and needed something to keep his hands busy so that the words I typed were actual words and so I gave him a piece of paper out of the printer and a green highlighter. The next thing I know I look down and he's pointing out the eyes on the face he's drawn and the arms coming down. I was flabbergasted. I had no idea he could draw like that already.
Grandpop (David's dad) taught Nathan how to hold up three fingers on one hand four different ways. Pretty cute trick - Nathan thinks so too.

Benjamin is talking more all the time. I'll try to get some video of him soon.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter